UPDATED MAY 2018
Our Privacy Promise:
- We promise to collect, use and store your personal data in a safe and secure way.
- We promise to only use your personal data for the specific purposes stated.
- We promise to keep you informed about how we use your information and who we give it to.
This policy, along with that of the accreditation bodies we work with, sets out the basis on which any personal information we collect from you, or that you provide to us, will be processed.
What Information will we collect about you?
When you use any of the services Bon-Accord Training Limited offer, we will collect the following information about you:
- Home Address
- Employer’s Address
- Email Address
- Telephone Number
- Date of Birth
- NI Number
- Credit/debit card information
We also collect information that you voluntarily provide to us when you contact us with queries, complaints, comments or praise, or information that you voluntarily post about yourself on our public areas such as Facebook (Voluntary Data).
How will we use the information we collect about you?
Bon-Accord Training Limited will use your personal data for a number of purposes including the following:
- Registration onto our training courses
- Processing and certification purpose as requested by our awarding bodies
- Uploading the awarding bodies portals
- To respond to feedback, queries, and complains submitted either verbally or electronically
We ensure that all electronic data is stored on servers located within the European Union. All data processing is carried out in the UK. Paper based data is held within secured facilities.
We have never and will never provide or sell your data to 3rd parties.
How long do we keep your data?
In line with the requirements of our accrediting bodies, we will store all data for 7 years.
What rights do you have over your personal data?
Under the General Data Protection Regulation, you have the right to:
- Be informed regarding the information we hold about you
- Access your personal data by making a subject access request
- Rectification, erasure or restriction of your information where this is justified
- Object to the processing of your information where this is justified
- Data portability
- Know about automated decision making and profiling
To exercise your rights, please contact Bon-Accord Training’s Data Protection Officer using the following contact details:
Data Protection Officer
Bon-Accord Training Limited
Ellon Business Centre
Links to other websites
This privacy notice does not cover the links within this site linking to other websites. We encourage you to read the privacy statements on the other websites you visit.
Changes to this privacy notice
We will keep this privacy notice under regular review and will place any updates here. At the start of this privacy notice, we will tell you when it was last updated.